The Let's Move festival is following National Guidelines on Covid-19 safety to ensure that the festival is delivered safely. All the events have been programmed specifically with Covid-19 safety in mind, some have been adapted to enable us to deliver them in a socially distanced manner.
We are working hard to create a safe environment at all events throughout the festival and guidance on how they will be operated will be updated here. Please check back for the latest information. We will also email you in advance of the event you have booked for to remind you of guidance and any changes to how the event will operate.
To keep you safe while you are at the Festival we will:
• Have limited capacity (30 places) at all sessions
• Ask you for a contact phone number when booking to enable us to support the NHS Test and Trace scheme. Names and phone numbers will only be passed on to NHS Test and Trace if they request them, and will be deleted 21 days after the Festival
• Provide socially distanced space at outdoor events
• Encourage face coverings for audience and staff at outdoor events
• Provide one-way systems where possible
• Provide signage and staff to remind everyone what is required – Give space, wash your hands and wear your face coverings
• Provide contactless ticketing and payments
• Provide hand sanitising stations
• Provide Track and Trace using the QR code or by speaking to a member of our team
• Accept advance booking only so that we can better control numbers of people attending an event
Festival events take place at various venues. Some venues may operate their own Covid-safe measures. We will endeavour to contact you via email regarding any specific measures.
We believe the power of the arts will help us all recover from this pandemic.
We thank you for your assistance and ask you help us make it a success by following all guidance provided to you in advance or at an event.
Sign up to the LPM mailing list for all our latest news and updates on classes, projects and performances.